Want to learn more about Preventative service and maintenance service agreements? They are imperative to ensure your air conditioning and heating are working at their best. With Panama City Beach, Florida’s year round climate your air conditioning and heating system will need regular maintenance for cleaning, and repair. Emerald Coast Air can help you protect your investment. We provide factory authorized and trained technicians. They will perform a full maintenance on your air conditioning and heating system. We offer services on all make and models of air conditioning and heating equipment. We also follow the Energy Star service recommendations.
Our Preventative Maintenance Agreement offers a full service air conditioning and heating maintenance. This will help prevent breakdowns, and also will prolong and therefore protect the life of your equipment. Therefore there are many benefits of having a Preventative Maintenance Agreement including discounted parts and priority service. Also preventative Maintenance Agreements also help in maintaining and also validating manufacture warranties.
Living in Panama City Beach, Florida, and also the surrounding areas, our coastal climate wreaks havoc on our air conditioning and heating system. Also the abrasive salts can corrode and also cause damage to your unit. This can cut the life span of your air conditioning and heating system in half. Therefore when you have regular air conditioning and heating maintenance you can prevent these costly repairs. So, if you have been considering a preventative maintenance agreement there has never been a better time than now to sign up for
Benefits of an Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Improve Capacity
- Extended Equipment Life
- Priority Customer Service
- Lower Utility Bills
- Discount on Repairs
- Fewer Repairs
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
What does an Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Include?
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Measuring Voltage and also Current on Motors
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Clean and also Adjust Burner Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and also the Bearings
- Adjust Pilot Light and also check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities and also Clean Condenser Coil
- Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and also the Outdoor Coils
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Monitor A/C and also the Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
Contact us today to schedule your air conditioning maintenance visit.
Learn more about our other services: